Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
PayQwick provides a fast, easy, discreet and safe way to make purchases at recreational marijuana retailers throughout the State of Washington. The PayQwick platform also allows producers, processors and retailers to pay each other for marijuana purchases and allows them to pay their vendors (for example, attorneys, accountants, insurance companies, utility companies, etc.)
• Select the “Wallet” drop-down menu on the left side of the “Account Overview” screen and then select the “My Bank Accounts” option.
• Hit the “Add Bank Account” button and fill in the required information. Be sure you have your bank or credit union’s routing number and your account number handy.
• Hit the “Submit” button.
In 1-2 days, you will see a small, micro deposit appear in your bank or credit union account. We do this to ensure the routing number and account number you typed-in are correct.
Once you see the micro deposit, login to your PayQwick account and hit the “Verify Now” button on the “Account Overview” screen. Enter the amount of the micro deposit. Your bank or credit union account is now “Verified.” You can now transfer money from your bank or credit union account to your PayQwick account.
Please note that you can only have one (1) bank or credit union account linked to your PayQwick account at a time. If you change bank or credit union accounts, we will need to “verify” that new account with a micro deposit before you can transfer money from that new account into your PayQwick account.
• Login to your PayQwick account.
• Click the “Deposit Funds” button at the top of the “Account Overview” page.
• Click the “Make a Deposit” button and type in the amount of money you want to deposit.
• Click the “Submit” button.
Due to the way the U.S. banking system works, it usually take about two (2) working days for the money to show up in your PayQwick account.
• Login to your PayQwick account.
• Select the “Wallet” drop-down menu on the left side of the “Account Overview” screen and then select the “My Bank Account” option.
• Hit the “Edit” button or the “Auto Reload Settings” button that appears to the right of last 4 digits of your bank or credit union account number.
• Check the “Enable Auto Reload” box and use the drop down menus to select when your account should be reloaded and how much money should be transferred to your PayQwick account each time.
PayQwick’s “Auto Reload” feature ensures there always is enough money in your PayQwick account to buy what you want.
• No personal information appears on your PayQwick card.
• No more debit card or ATM fees!
• The Pot Shop’s name does not appear on your bank statement. Instead, your bank statement simply shows “PayQwick.”
Plus, PayQwick rewards you every time you use the card through our Rewards Qwicker™ program. Earn points every time you use your PayQwick smartphone app or your PayQwick card. Redeem rewards points for valuable merchandise and discounts. For more information, go to the Rewards Program tab on our website.
Periodically, we run promotional events and specials at our participating retail marijuana stores. Watch for these promotional events to earn double or triple rewards points.
A. Call us at (888) PAY-QWICK (888) 729-7942, and we will fix the problem or answer your questions; or
B. Login to your PayQwick account and select the Resolution Center tab from the navigation buttons on the left side of the “Account Overview” screen. Then, click the box next to the specific transaction about which you have a question. This will open a Message Box. Type your message and hit the “Send” button. We will respond as soon as we possibly can.